Information and Help
Routledge is a global publisher of academic books, journals and online resources in the humanities and social sciences.
Founded in 1836, we have published many of greatest thinkers and scholars of the last hundred years, including Adorno, Einstein, Russell, Popper, Wittgenstein, Jung, Bohm, Hayek, McLuhan, Marcuse and Sartre.
Today we publish some 600 journals and around 2,000 new books each year, from offices all over the world. Our current publishing program encompasses the liveliest texts, and the best in research. Our books backlist has over 35,000 titles in print. We take pride in the range and strength of the backlist and we use the latest technology to promote it using a wide range of formats, both in print and online.
Here are just a few former imprints that now come under the Routledge umbrella:
- David Fulton titles can now be found at Routledge Education
- Routledge-Falmer titles can now be found at Routledge Education
- Routledge-Cavendish titles can now be found at Routledge Law
- Routledge-Curzon titles can now be found at Routledge Asian and Middle East Studies
- Europa titles can now be found at Routledge Reference
- Brunner-Routledge titles can now be found at Routledge Mental Health
- Frank Cass titles can now be found at Routledge Strategic Studies or Routledge Sport
- Lawrence Erlbaum Associates titles can now be found at Routledge or Psychology Press
Free Shipping and Handling
Routledge is pleased to offer Shipping and Handling on UK orders over £20 and all US orders over $35.
You may order online using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Diners Club or American Express.
Other ways to order
You can also telephone, fax, email or post an order to us. You can pay by credit card or request a proforma invoice. Please do not send us your credit card details by email.
- US, Canada and South America:
Taylor & Francis Group
7625 Empire Drive
Toll-Free Phone: +1 (800) 634-7064
Toll-Free Fax: +1 (800) 248-4724
- UK and the rest of the world:
Taylor & Francis Customer Services
130 Milton Park
Telephone: +44 (12) 3540-0400
Fax: +44 (12) 3540-0401
Can I order a printed catalog?
You will be sent an email to confirm we have received your order and you will be sent an additional email when we ship your order.
Credit card security code or CVV
What is a card security code or CVV?
CVV stands for Card Verification Value. Also known as CVV2, CVC2 and CID. CVV is required for all credit and debit card transactions and is used to verify your possession of the card.
Where is the CVV code on my card?
- Visa, Mastercard, and Switch:
- The CVV2 code is the last three digits of the number on the signature strip of your card.
- American Express:
- The CVV code is on the front of the card, above the card number.
If you're still not sure where to find your CVV number please email or call our customer services team for assistance.
How do I know my credit card number is secure on your site?
Access to this site is made secure by the use of a digitally signed secure certificate and SSL encryption. You can check that our certificate is valid by clicking on the Network Solutions logo, featured at the bottom of the Shopping Cart and Checkout pages.
When you submit your order you will also be able to see a padlock in the address bar or bottom taskbar of your Web browser.
About Routledge / Contact Details
- Payment Options
- Other ways to order
- Can I order a printed catalog?
- Order confirmation
- Credit card security code or CVV
- How do I know my credit card number is secure on your site?
Information for Authors
- Information for Authors
- Submitting a Book Proposal
- Style Guidelines
- Attending a Conference?
- Author Order Form (PDF)